We're seeking a full-time Talent Advocate to join our team. This is a remote based role working 40 hours/week.
- Do you love customer service and the idea of helping bright minds connect with and land their dream job in consulting?
- Do you want to work in a fast-paced tech start-up environment driven by excited and passionate people?
- Do you want to make a difference in launching and developing the careers of some of the brightest minds within the UK?
If so, it's good news, because Explore is hiring a Talent Advocate to support our candidates. This means helping candidates find & apply for jobs, reviewing their profiles, providing feedback and supporting them through the interview process. We already have over 400 registered candidates and are adding more every day. We expect this to accelerate!
We’re turning the consulting hiring market on its head by enabling firms to search for and connect with the best talent for them. Candidates can create a unique personal profile, take our ConsultingQ assessments, and search for firms in our database of 100s of consulting firms.
We are first to market with this proposition. Our deep knowledge of consulting and decades of recruitment experience are enabling us to win clients quickly. We are experiencing rapid growth already. We’d love you to join us as we build a truly unique business!
This role is both process and people focused. It will suit someone who is diligent and systematic, likes engaging with and helping people, and is comfortable working independently within defined processes.
We will measure success in a few ways:
• Are our candidates regularly using the site and engaging with our resources?
• Are they applying for jobs and getting invited to interview?
• How many candidates & jobs are we able to support with the team we have?
• Are we consistently reducing the time / effort needed to support candidates?
Key activities will include:
• Reviewing candidate applications & profiles to match them to employers
• Preparing content to help candidates understand employers
• Sharing resources with them to help them prepare for interviews
• Identifying common themes that candidates need help with and sharing them internally so we can decide how best to help
Join an energetic and collaborative team in a start-up co-founded by business leaders with a proven history in both consulting and recruiting consulting talent.
This role is a great fit for someone who works at a fast pace, is tech savvy and friendly, and has a go-getter mindset.
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position please email your CV and cover email (max 1900 characters) explaining why the job appeals to you. Email this to email@example.com
We will reply to each and every application received shortly after the vacancy deadline of Thursday 27th May 2021.
Transparently, here's our interview process:
- If we think there is a fit we’ll send you a short video and ask you 3 questions. We'll ask you to record a quick video answering the questions and send it back to us
- The next stage would be a live video call with Mark Emerson (one of our Founders). This is a chance for you to ask questions, and for us to learn how you think and align to our core values
- Finally, we’ll send you a written exercise to prepare ahead of a final round interview. This will have two parts – going through the exercise, and more time to connect.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
At Explore Consulting, we appreciate the value that comes from building a team of diverse employees. Whether that be diversity of age, disability, sex, gender, sexuality, race or religion, we strive to create a team where anybody can thrive. We strongly believe a varied workforce creates a more innovative company with a broader perspective.
Not available at present