You will work as part of a small Redkite delivery team and often be semi-embedded within a client team as well. You will bring a mix of technical and non-technical skills, such as:
- Business insight: The ability to understand complex business processes and break down fuzzy requirements into actionable segments.
- Stakeholder influence: The ability to clearly communicate your work and provide confidence to drive change in a business.
- SQL/Python: The ability to design and implement well-designed scripts. These should follow industry best practice and be easily scalable and human readable.
- Looker: The ability to write LookML and train clients on the full capabilities of the tool.
- Data modelling: The ability to design well structured tables that are at the correct grain and structured for widespread use (i.e. using Kimball modelling).
- Software engineering mindset: The ability to automate tasks and work to deploy production-standard code (with unit testing, continuous integration, versioning etc.)