About the role
We are searching for a bright, ambitious and personable Programme Delivery Lead to join Positive as we embark on a new and exciting phase of growth.
Reporting into the CPO, you will be the expert on delivery and facilitation of Positive’s programmes. In addition to developing excellent content, you will be responsible for shaping how we deliver high-quality, engaging and interactive learning experiences to meet our purpose of empowering communities with the psychological skills to flourish. You’ll also work with our Client and Operations team to deliver an exceptional client experience and ensure that delivery of our programmes meets our clients’ needs.
The role is full-time and will start remotely, with future travel requirements to client sites once it is safe to do so. This role will be essential to supporting Positive to scale our programme delivery, with real opportunity for the right person.
Positive works with organisations to turn the tide around psychological health. We champion a proactive approach, equipping individuals, teams and organisations with the core set of psychological skills and tools they need to manage their wellbeing and optimise their performance.
We have a hard-working, fun and kind team culture. We’re passionate about our mission and determined to think big, be decisive, and continuously learn how to positively change how people feel, think and behave. We are here to enjoy the journey too, and we take great care in who we hire so that all our team members are superbly talented, ambitious, collaborative and share our passion for proactive psychological health.
- Deliver engaging and high-quality learning experiences to senior leaders in corporate organisations across our Positive Talks and Positive Leaders Programmes
- Support our research, development and iteration of all Positive products and programmes
- Support the training and development of fellow Positive Associates
- Align Positive programmes to the needs of our clients and the broader sector
- Work with our Client and Operations team to build the Positive brand with clients, and support the team to identify opportunities to deepen our client relationships