In this role you will initially be focused on the launch of an exciting new venture we are building in partnership with a leading global bank. This venture is an international coaching and advisory start-up that helps wealthy families navigate complex intergenerational wealth and personal transitions. By providing a highly tailored process and a platform of globally renowned experts, we support clients through emotionally demanding discussions and decision-making to help them achieve personal and family goals.
Your role may expand over time to include other consulting projects, delivering our unique model to help companies grow and thrive by being more entrepreneurial.
Operationalise our new venture:
- In the first 3-6 months we expect this role to be focused on the operational work needed to bring services for the Family Institute to life which will include drafting and creating client-ready documentation
- You will be building solutions that align with our business plans and ensuring their successful implementation
- You possess a diligent and methodical mentality with a focus on delivering change in an organized, auditable and sustainable manner that will stand the test of time
Design and create materials:
- Design and create new materials, take existing materials and polish them to a client-ready standard working with our dedicated graphic design team as needed
- Bring consistency to this newly created process experience
- Align materials with our client experience anticipating their needs and desires
Build new training model
- Create useable training materials for our Navigators, who work closely with the families on highly sensitive issues of family transition and family dynamics
- Work with senior oversight to identify and engage experts who will become part of our network
This is an operational role that will require quick thinking and someone who is excited by the challenge of helping to build a new venture. The role will appeal to someone who is frustrated by abstract, blue-sky strategy projects, and wants practical involvement in building entrepreneurial new ventures.
Location: This position is based in our London office. The London team is back together working in person with sensible Covid-19 precautions in place. Our US based team members are still working from home. You will be working closely with a principal in the US and with clients in Switzerland. This position is likely to involve some travel once this becomes feasible, but we do not operate an on-site model with clients.