In this role you will initially be focused on the launch of an exciting new venture we are building in partnership with a leading global bank. This venture is a high profile international coaching and advisory start-up that helps wealthy families navigate complex intergenerational business, wealth and personal transitions.
We are looking for a future star to be the project manager in delivering this new venture build, coordinating the efforts of our senior stakeholders and talented junior consultants. You will also have regular contact supporting our CEO on governance matters. At the end of the project you will have a real life business launch to your name, and be ready to take on to the next exciting OneLeap project.
Although the initial project will be project managing the venture build, we don’t hire “pure” project managers. All of our team members are entrepreneurial generalists with project management, problem solving, consulting and communication skills, and the potential to become senior leaders in our business down the line.
- Play the central role in orchestrating our different workstreams and team members to deliver an exciting new business in 3-month increments over the next year
- Orchestrate diverse skill-sets and maintain a work-plan that both maximises pace and provides space for brilliance and creativity to happen
- Create, sustain and direct the capacity, energy and focus of the team effectively
- Role model the philosophical and practical application of sprint, agile and scrum concepts
- Support leadership of the new venture in commercial and governance conversations
- You will add structure to a complex and ambiguous challenge (building a new venture) so the team can productively address it
- Contribute your insight, intuition and creativity to the development of the product
Client service and communication
- Work closely with senior stakeholders from our business and our partner to extract their vision and requirements, help them to prioritise and to manage expectations around delivery
- Help to remove obstacles and make big things happen through communication, inspiration and collaboration
- Provide leverage to our senior team by assuming week-to-week responsibilities on reporting and updating
- Be a role model for the OneLeap values of generosity, audacity, imagination and tenacity, and lead consistently with those values
- Thrive in a fast paced and ambiguous entrepreneurial environment
- Help individuals to succeed
This position is based in our London office, but working with a team around the world. When restrictions allow it, we work together in person (following sensible precautions) because we all prefer it and find it much more productive.