This role is suited to candidates with experience in EU public policy to help advise GC's TMT clients.
The ideal candidate will need to know the mechanisms of EU public policy when it comes to issues such as content regulation, child safety online, privacy and security, intellectual property rights and AI.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Research political and regulatory developments affecting technology companies, including political priority issues on content regulation, child safety online, privacy and security, intellectual property rights and artificial intelligence
- Identify, map and prioritise key stakeholders across the EU institutional landscape and national capitals for clients, and provide tactical and strategic advice on engagement to clients.
- Plan and script engagement for businesses to draw on with key stakeholders, including where creative responses to new policy proposals are needed.
- Support design and delivery of workshops and events for Global Counsel colleagues and for clients.
- Produce original written content, including policy papers, published blogs, progress reports and marketing material, to build your own profile and that of Global Counsel in Brussels.
- Support business development by researching potential target clients.