- Work with project leaders to deliver outstanding outcomes for the client.
- Collaborate with project teams to design a project, with ownership for key work streams.
- Develop key delivery expertise across our offer (research, event and workshop design, creative stimulus, design management etc.).
- Owning project profitability plus managing resource throughout projects
- Take ownership of creating best in class written content.
- Be client facing, comfortable and willing to engage with senior leaders.
- Support and coach Business Managers to manage/ oversee day-to-day client interactions.
- Facilitate excellent, on-the-job feedback for team.
43-51 Great Titchfield Street, London
The Architect is the principal creator of inspirational, well-crafted content & session plans to achieve exceptional client outcomes.Apply for this Role
- Experienced business geek that loves to crack a challenge.
- You want to get closer to the businesses you work with, moving away from deck-fatigue and into the trenches.
- You are after the opportunity to accelerate your development by gaining exposure to new and interesting challenges, whilst bringing a solid strategic skill set to the table.
- Good understanding of how big businesses work and the role of culture in driving commercial performance.
- You are passionate about seeking out and giving feedback.
Typically 3 interview stages
- Step-change career development: 1:1 coaching, a personal development budget, access to a game-changing advisory network, senior mentorship, a safe space to learn.
- 'Adult to Adult' Working: Total business transparency, ownership of part of the internal agenda (e.g. events, marketing), true autonomy at work, support to exit well when the time comes.
- Benefits that mean something: Standard benefits (like health, dental, etc.) as compulsory, plus an annual personal benefits budget to spend on what matters to you.
Human, creative and commercial thinking.