WIRED is the authority on the trends that are shaping our world, with an unparalleled global network of the world’s leading thinkers, experts and change makers
A global authority in anticipating change, we deliver foresight to businesses and organisations all around the globe.
What makes WIRED Consulting unique?
We combine a network of innovators and influencers that is unrivalled in its breadth and depth. We have that access thanks to our world-leading journalists and their research. As a result, we have consistently and correctly anticipated the implications for businesses across the globe.
We bring the WIRED knowledge, network and brand to our clients. Our mission is to enable them to understand the trends that matter, navigate the path ahead and build a sustainable future. In a world impacted by Covid-19, this mission has never been more relevant.
We work with business leaders, innovators, strategists and marketeers. Our bespoke programmes deliver need to know insight and relevant foresight that informs strategy, supports business growth and engages audiences.
Whether you’re looking to understand the workforce of tomorrow, develop future-ready consumer experiences or understand how you can harness technology to build business resilience, we can help you understand what’s possible and navigate the new future.
Here are some of the questions that we help our clients tackle:
- What are the need to know trends that should feed into our business strategy and planning?
- How can I prepare for the future and build a more resilient business?
- How can I ensure that decisions around growth factor in established and emerging trends?
- How can we position ourselves as a future-focused brand?
- How can I strengthen customer relationships through engaging content?
- How can we inspire new thinking and drive change?
Our offer spans four core areas:
1) Leadership programmes: To help leaders navigate the future
2) Thought leadership: To build your brand
3) Insight & Innovation projects: To fuel innovation and guide decision making
4) WIRED Briefings: To educate, inspire and drive change