We work side by side with people who are passionate about their business and who want to succeed.
What sets us apart from other consulting firms is that our approach is designed specifically with SMEs in mind. We know that often the constraint on progress for many businesses is having people around who are good at “getting stuff done”. That’s why we have a team of people with a wide range of skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and the experience of similar challenges, who can slot into your business to help.
What we do
We work with business owners who, for a variety of reasons, find they have a skills gap on the top team. In order to maximise the value of the business, we help the owner on the following key areas:
- Create a practical Vision & Strategy - Drive progress and ensure good governance
- Build An Amazing Team – through development and recruitment
- Drive Sales Growth – through improved Lead Generation
- Systemise Processes - to make the business more robust, scalable and sellable
How we do it
For over 10 years we’ve been working alongside SME business owners, helping them run their companies. The hub of it all is the monthly board meeting where everyone’s priorities, including ours, are agreed and monitored. We then deliver on our priorities between meetings using all of our team:
- Strategy, Drive and Governance - We prepare, chair, minute and chase actions for board meetings to set and monitor strategic and tactical goals
- Build An Amazing Team – Development and recruitment of senior people using our very comprehensive selection process
- Drive Sales Growth –Improved Lead Generation using the latest Digital Marketing techniques, enhanced by state of the art Marketing Automation Software
- Systemise Processes - Make the business more robust, scalable and sellable using bespoke databases to replace spreadsheets, link disparate systems and fill workflow gaps
We pride ourselves on being creative problem solvers and whilst we may wear ties, we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves.
How we think determines how we act. At Wellmeadow we think that trustworthiness, integrity, reliability and creativity form a good foundation for building relationships. These values are lived out on a day-to-day basis through doing what we said we’d do, going the extra mile and pushing our clients and ourselves to deliver innovative solutions.