The largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK and invest our expertise in planning, design and delivery of health and social care to make the NHS and patients better off
We are the largest independent health advisory and delivery organisation in the UK. We only work with the NHS and its partners.
We invest our expertise and energy into making the NHS and patients better off. We deliver in partnership; 75% of our clients have been with us for over 12 months. Our team of 80+ UK healthcare experts brings together the best of the public, private and not for profit sectors.
We work in partnership with the NHS by providing capacity and capability from short term advisory to longer term delivery roles in:
- Strategy, system design and analytics
- Service and pathway transformation
- Finance and commercial support
- Programme and project management
We have a powerful combination of clinical, management consulting, analytical, transformation and commercial expertise.
Founded in 2011 by three professionals with deep health, consulting and industry expertise, Attain’s purpose has always been to transform health and care services. With a deeply held vision of a values driven organisation with an ethical commercial model, Mark, Martin and Struan have focused on delivering real change for the sector.
Building on a foundation and reputation for rigorous and impactful delivery of tangible transformation and outcomes, we:
- care passionately about delivering tangible results through effective partnership working
- share a willingness to take on delivery responsibility for implementing real and lasting change
- are open, good humoured and honest
- work across the spectrum from system and care economy design to transformation of individual services
- work to make person-centric integrated care a reality
- deploy mixed customer and Attain teams
- are committed to providing value to our customers and cap our profits at 12%
- are owned by staff, with wide employee share ownership